Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Room EQ Wizard on RPi3 and HiRez ADC

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    door Index du Forum -> Room 7 -> Room 7
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 11:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Room EQ Wizard on RPi3 and HiRez ADC Répondre en citant

Hi,

Installed the REW 5.19 Beta 7 on both my Windows 10 HP 64bit machine and my RPi3 running latest Raspbian OS. Runs on both platforms.I spotted the post about Linux JAVA only running up to 24bit/96KHz and Windows to 24bit/192KHz on ASIO. My ADC and DAC only have ASIO drivers and the DAC section does work on the RPi3. The problem is the ADC only runs at 24bit/192KHz. Is there a plan for the future to have the RPi3 version run at higher sample rates?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.avnirvana.com/threads/room-eq-wizard-on-rpi3-and-hirez-adc.1894/
Content production studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 11:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    door Index du Forum -> Room 7 -> Room 7 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation